- All treatments must be paid for at the time of booking, using our online booking system.
- All classes, workshops and courses must be paid forat the time of booking, via our online booking system and cleared before the first session begins.
- For some treatments, classes, workshops and coursesa payment plan may be accepted,this will be clearly discussed with you and an agreement made. The Pregnancy Emporium reserves the right to change, amend or stop theseif they need to or the agreement has been broken from non-payment.
- Each block of classes will run for a set number of sessions or weeks. Classes will not be refunded or added onto the end of a block, for sessions missed by the client. If any additional sessions are agreed, this will be at the discretion of the practitioners and will not be guaranteed.
- If any class, workshop or session is rearranged by The Pregnancy Emporium, these will be rescheduled and honoured so the client has the correct number of sessions paid for.
The Pregnancy Emporium reserves the right to update and amend these terms and conditions to suit the business needs and the needs of its staff and customers. We appreciate your cooperation with these and look forward to supporting your preconception, pregnancy, postnatal or women’s wellness journey.
All paid for gift vouchers have a 6 month expiry dateand must be used within this time. In the event of a competition or promotional event- vouchers will be given a 3 month expiry date. We respectfully ask that all vouchers are used within the time frame allocated as extensions will not begiven. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, this will be dealt with at the discretion of the management but cannot be guaranteed. With current closures as per government guidance, gift vouchers will be extended with the amount of time we have been forced to close for fairness of all clients.
The Pregnancy Emporium reserves the right to refuse treatment for vouchers that have gone pasttheir date of expiry.